A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. Guests are invited to enter a world where they are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however they define a perfect day.
With 107,000 square feet of indoor meeting space, Fontainebleau Miami Beach caters to groups of every scale and type, from executive board meetings to large-scale conventions. Meeting space includes three elegant ballrooms totaling 62,000 square feet, the largest of which accommodate up to 2,128 people in theater seating. A 15,000-square-foot meeting center incorporates two permanent boardrooms. Seven conference suites offer the ultimate in privacy and comfort for small meetings. In addition, Fontainebleau Miami Beach has more than 20,000 square feet of pre-function space and flexible outdoor event space.
- 1,504 guestrooms and suites offering cutting edge technology bringing the most modern innovations to every room.
- 12 dining and entertainment options including three AAA Four Diamond Signature restaurants.
- 40,000 sq ft Lapis Spa featuring 30 treatment rooms, mineral enriched water journeys, full service salon and fitness center.
- Full service Fed-Ex Kinkos business center.
- Expansive poolscape featuring 11 pools and 30 upscale amenity rich cabanas and childrens waterscape play area.