The Town and Country Resort in San Diego has just completed a multimillion dollar renovation including all 671 guest rooms and suites, 295,050 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space, a new lobby, restaurants and lounges and a host of new resort amenities. Originally built in 1953, the renovation pays homage to the resort’s past with a mid-century modern retro-cool design, original artwork and palm tree lined grounds. What makes the resort so unique is the campus-style design. With 25 acres there’s plenty of room to spread out, ample meeting space and a myriad of options for attendees to relax and enjoy Southern California’s laid-back lifestyle.
Accommodations + Meetings
With the recent full property renovation, Town and Country San Diego is now delivering high-level and highly inventive meeting experiences where the venue, technology, and services come together to deliver exceptional meetings and events. Our San Diego convention center hotel provides an unrivaled backdrop for business and social engagements—while providing endless options for after-hours entertainment.
- Meeting Room Space295,050 Sq. Ft.
- Number of Meeting Rooms32
- Largest Meeting Room40,027 Sq. Ft.
- Second Largest Meeting Room24,026 Sq. Ft.
- Outdoor Meeting Space194.546 Sq. Ft.
- Full Capacity Chart & Floor Plans
- Number of Sleeping Rooms671
- Number of Suites19
- Number of Single Rooms214
- Number of Double Rooms438
Year Property Built
Year of Last Renovation