Teneo’s 2016 Summit
We took great consideration while choosing Circle of Success to be the theme of our Summit this year. As we prepared for our Summit, we wanted to keep the Circle of Success elements – Relationships, ROI, Trends, Education, Leadership, Technology, Networking, Negotiation, Opportunity – in mind in all the sessions, speakers, events, and activities that we scheduled.
Over the course of three days, we learned from some of the top speakers and leaders in our industry. With 115 of our top clients, and 55 hotel and DMC members in attendance, the ability to network and the knowledge you gain from fellow attendees is invaluable. Plus, the ability to take part in the hosted buyer 1 on 1 appointments allows attendees to network in an exclusive, private setting where relationships are formed and strengthened.
With a strong focus on education throughout our Summit, attendees were approved for 4.5 CE credits. We understand the importance of applying the knowledge gained towards attendees’ professional development.
5 Great Takeaways from our Summit
- By incorporating a charitable contribution element to your events, it sets the tone for teamwork and relationship building.
- With help of our keynote speaker, Laura Schwartz, we know to always find the networking power of every social event that you attend. Therefore, attendees could use each meal function, session and activity for networking between the industry’s top meeting planners, hoteliers, and Teneo sales professionals.
- All attendees left with key industry and F&B trends that are effecting the current meeting planning process.
- Via Scott Friedman – Always use humor in the work place. By doing so, we found that we can enjoy work more than ever before with the right tools to create a positive culture and team.
- Our industry debate panel showed us that viewpoints can be challenged, but one of the most important take-aways was that teamwork always leads to the best possible outcome.
Our host hotel, Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive Adults Only, thought of every single aspect that makes an incredible and memorable event, and everyone was blown away. Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive hit it out of the park at our Friday night dinner with entertainment, delicious food, and finishing the night off by lighting up the sky for us with an amazing firework display. Our transportation and activities could not have gone more smoothly thanks to our host hotel, our fabulous DMC member, Terramar (a member of The DMC Network), and the Puerto Vallarta Tourism Board.
We hope that you join us in 2017 as we’ll continue to set the bar high and create unique opportunities for our members and clients to maintain that Circle of Success we so strongly believe in!
For more event information please call Carolina Lorenz at 612-568-3924 or email Carolina.Lorenz@Teneohg.com