Corazon Cabo Resort & Spa
CABO SAN LUCAS, MEXICO
Discover the heart of Cabo San Lucas at Corazón Cabo Resort & Spa
Corazón Cabo Resort & Spa, Cabo’s newest luxury resort nestled in the heart of Medano Beach speaks to the thrill-seeker in our hearts, inviting guests to experience exhilarating adventures before returning to the comforts of the resort’s 310 luxury guest rooms and suites. Two oceanfront infinity pools, a recently elevated and always-buzzing beach club, the city’s highest rooftop bar, Cabo’s only micro-brewery, three all-new concept dining destinations, and access to the best on-water activities in Cabo combine to create the ultimate getaway
Destination: Cabo San Lucas
Located at the southern tip of the Baja California Peninsula and known as one of the most desirable vacation destinations worldwide, Cabo San Lucas quickly draws travelers into its vibrant culture and teal, sparkling waters. At the heart of it all lies Corazón Cabo Resort & Spa, situated on the shores of the city’s renowned Medano Beach. Private yacht charters, spectacular golf courses, world-class sport fishing, exciting nightlife, and luxury shopping outposts are merely a sampling of the attractions you’ll find just steps from Corazón Cabo.
- Located on one of the only swimmable beaches in Los Cabos
- House the only micro brewery in Baja California
- Have the highest rooftop bar in Los Cabos-Rooftop 360
- All outdoor venues face the Sea of Cortez or Pacific Ocean
Garza Blanca Cancun Resort & Spa
Be inspired by the beach
Garza Blanca Resort & Spa Cancún is an upscale beachfront resort perched in a remote section of the coastline in Playa Mujeres, in the Mexican Caribbean. This high-end luxury resort offers contemporary design, sleek style accommodations, the finest gourmet cuisine and a world-class spa. This resort accommodates various types of meetings and events with flexible spaces including indoor breakouts to outdoor areas.
Total Meeting Space: 5,362 SF
# of Meeting Rooms: 3
Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort
HOLLYWOOD BEACH, FLORIDA
Meet in Paradise
Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort is unlike any other meeting destination. The vibe, the South Florida location, and the experience offer the perfect balance of business and pleasure. Meeting Planners and conference attendees alike are delighted to experience the casual- luxe atmosphere, friendly service, and endless entertainment options. Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, the meeting space is located on the Resort’s 9th floor, where attendees are insulated from distractions – unless you count the views, creating a place to focus on the business at hand and then a license to chill.
Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort is a destination unto itself, offering the amenities of a Caribbean destination, with no passport required. The Resort’s beachfront location, nestled on the legendary Hollywood Beach Broadwalk, is conveniently located between Fort Lauderdale and Miami and less than ten minutes from the Fort Lauderdale – Hollywood International Airport. Positioned between the Atlantic Ocean and Intercoastal Waterway, each hotel room and suite features waterfront views from sunrise to sunset.
A Margaritaville State of Mind
- From active to relaxing, Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort offers an abundance of entertainment and dining options guaranteed to change your state of mind. Unlike the formal ambiance of a traditional luxury hotel or the hustle and bustle of a casino resort, this family-friendly Resort offers something for everyone.
- The Resort’s eight diverse dining outlets feature ala carte menus, and indoor and outdoor event space, from beachfront casual to the award-winning JWB Prime Steak and Seafood restaurant. In true Margaritaville style, the Resort offers nightly live entertainment in addition to water activities, a full-service spa, or relaxation, poolside or beachfront.
- Customized team-building experience such as Beach Olympics, Resort Scavenger Hunt, or even a surfing contest on the FlowRider encourages collaboration and creates memories. Groups can also check out the sights by yacht charter or Water Taxi, along the famed, “Venice of the Americas,” departing conveniently from the Resort. With sunshine year-round and an average temperature of 77 degrees, the Resort offers an authentic South Florida experience.
- Our event professionals welcome the opportunity to create an enjoyable experience from the planning process through check-out. If you are looking for a uniquely different meeting experience… then Hollywood’s beachfront paradise is sure to surprise and delight.
- Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort’s 30,000 square feet of combined indoor and outdoor event space sets the stage for collaboration, motivation and productivity. Take your next meeting to the next level while having serious fun!
- Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort brings an entirely different resort perspective to South Florida with its unique, authentic, “no worries,” tropical vibe and the feeling of escape.
- With an extensive array of amenities and a high level of hospitality, service, and attention to detail, the 369-room, 18-story destination resort is the perfect setting to mix business and pleasure.
- The ultimate destination for groups to work hard and play hard, Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort will give corporate, association, and social group attendees a place to focus on the business at hand and then a license to chill.
Resort Fast Facts
- AAA Four Diamond-rated destination resort and entertainment complex
- 369-rooms including one & two-bedroom suites|17-stories of oceanfront views
- Meeting & Event Space Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- 30,000 square feet of combined indoor and outdoor event space
- 10,000 sf ballroom
- Seven breakout rooms
- 8,800 sf pre-function area
- 7,000 sf 11th Floor outdoor event space with oceanfront views
‘ALOHILANI RESORT WAIKIKI BEACH
Innovative and Authentic Beachside Resort in Waikiki
‘Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach is a cosmopolitan jewel presiding over the most famous shoreline in the world and recently voted among the top resorts in Hawaii by Conde Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards 2021. After a $130 million redevelopment, the awe-inspiring design pays homage to Hawaii’s rich cultural heritage and its 839 guest rooms and suites offer a serene stay with private balconies looking out to ocean, Diamond Head or city views.
‘Alohilani offers unparalleled amenities including two restaurants by internationally-renowned Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto, his only dining outlets on the island of Oahu. With unrivaled ocean views, ‘Alohilani features a remarkable rooftop infinity pool experience with the dramatic Pacific as a backdrop. Swell Pool & Bar is a see-and-be-seen, 17,000-square-foot fifth-floor pool deck featuring saltwater infinity pool, private cabanas, and event space with fire pits.
‘Alohilani is a destination that makes meetings and events memorable. As a multiple Stella Award winner with more than 20,000 square feet of enhanced indoor and outdoor space, including the newly renovated 12,000 square foot ‘Alohilani Ballroom, the possibilities for meetings and special events are endless. ‘Alohilani’s full-service planning and event professionals can create intimate gatherings with 50 guests or large conferences to accommodate 700 guests.
- Over 20,000 sq. ft. of modern & innovative indoor/outdoor event and meeting space
- 5th floor rooftop SWELL pool deck with 17,000 sq. ft. of awe-inspiring outdoor event space
- 3rd largest ballroom in Waikiki, the ‘Alohilani Ballroom spans 12,000 sq. ft. with flexible and creative indoor event space.
- Carbon Neutral Certification Commitment
Catch this wave and book your group by December 15, 2022 for travel through December 2023 to enjoy the ride.
- Up to 12% commission with valid IATA#
- Discounted resort amenity fee
- One (1) complimentary room night per 35 policy
- 50% of contracted guest rooms will receive a one (1) category upgrade
- Complimentary Longboard Club access one (1) per 30 rooms on peak
Hot dates for 2022
Now through December 2023