Tee Off at Torrey Pines!
Stay in luxury and play where the pros play! Located directly adjacent to the world-renowned Torrey Pines Golf Course with views of the Pacific Ocean, The Lodge at Torrey Pines is a AAA Five-Diamond resort in La Jolla, California. With a total of 36 holes between the iconic South Course and North Course, hotel guests can enjoy preferred tee times on two unique courses just steps from the resort. Site of the 2008 and 2021 U.S. Open Championship as well as the annual Farmers Insurance Open, the legendary setting is a bucket list item for any golf enthusiast.
- The Lodge at Torrey Pines AAA Five Diamond retreat overlooks the world-renowned Torrey Pines Golf Course with views of the Pacific Ocean.
- Hotel guests receive preferred tee times at the adjacent Torrey Pines Golf Course.
- Torrey Pines Golf Course is the site of the 2008 and 2021 U.S. Open Championship as well as the annual Farmers Insurance Open.
- The Lodge boasts 170 luxury rooms, 2 on-site restaurants, a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and unprecedented service.
WHERE GRACIOUS LUXURY LIVES IN PERFECT HARMONY WITH NATURE
Just 21 miles from historic downtown Charleston, South Carolina, Kiawah Island Golf Resort provides an unforgettable coastal setting for meetings, conferences and special events. The Sanctuary hotel features 255 guestrooms and suites in an oceanfront setting marked by relaxed elegance. Blessed with a wide, 10-mile stretch of pristine beach and ancient moss-draped oaks, the barrier island’s natural setting—combined with 90,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space throughout the resort—allows groups to focus on important strategies, strengthen relationships and reward employees for their exceptional performance.
Meetings & Incentives in Coastal Luxury
The 520 acre five star Fairmont St Andrews resort encapsulates luxury, elegance and truly breathtaking surroundings in the ‘Home of Golf’. A truly unique and special venue that makes your visit one to remember, with its lavish and stunning surroundings, peaceful setting and stunning cliff top views of St Andrews and the North Sea.
The resort prides itself with an array of fabulous facilities including two championship golf courses, The Kittocks and The Torrance, excellent dining experiences for every palette, ranging from our Italian eatery La Cucina to St Andrews Bar & Grill serving the freshest of steak and seafood. All of our 211 luxury guestrooms are spacious and well-proportioned with thoughtful Scottish touches. Our sumptuous Fairmont Spa offers a range of treatments including locally-themed massages, facial and relaxation therapies using exclusive Aromatherapy Associates products in 10 chic treatment rooms. The spacious swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and relaxation room complete the experience, helping you to relax and unwind. Whatever the occasion, Fairmont St Andrews is the perfect location to turn your getaway into a treasured memory.
- Set on a 520-acre estate with a unique coastal setting, Fairmont St Andrews encompasses the finest in local culture with luxury and elegance.
- The stunning world class resort boasts two championship golf courses, The Torrance and The Kittocks, a tranquil spa & fitness suite, and a diverse selection of dining experiences.
- The resort conference centre is the largest in hotel conference space in Scotland with over 15,000 square feet of diverse, state of the art conference space, able to accommodate from 12 to 600 persons.
- Not just for golf, St Andrews and the local surrounding areas can provide unique experiences, including distillery tours, guided walks around historic university and exploring town and quaint fishing villages nearby.