Casa de Campo, a destination set apart in culture, natural beauty and genuine hospitality… an ideal site for meetings, incentives and conferences, where connections are made, ideas flourish, professional dialogue and social exchanges come easily. Groups come together in purpose… and in enjoyment.
Your program of a lifetime awaits at Casa de Campo, the timeless Caribbean destination, freshly updated with Elite guestrooms and suites, a newly renovated Conference Center and more escapes than ever before. Explore the lush gardens and tropical beaches of this retreat known for its unparalleled blend of adventure, relaxation and pampering service. Featuring a variety of restaurants including Beach Club by Le Cirque; 63 holes of Pete Dye-designed golf including the world-renowned Teeth of the Dog, the #1 course in the Caribbean; a full-service holistic spa and sports like polo, shooting, fishing, sailing, tennis; children’s programs; authentic culture and shopping at Altos de Chavon and La Marina; live entertainment; and unique opportunities for treasured memories.
- A perfect location for a wellness retreat… Casa de Campo is set on an exclusive enclave that beholds 7,000 acres of natural beauty!
- The Resort is a haven of wellness, where the wisdom of ancient remedies melds with fresh, modern methodologies.
- Tranquility at its highest… Casa de Campo’s Spa includes several treatment rooms, a tranquil Zen garden with a meditation labyrinth, and a water sanctuary suite.
- The fully equipped Fitness Center and onsite personal trainer offers a variety of personalized classes, both individually and as a group, that can be built into your meeting for the ultimate wellness retreat for attendees.
- Nine restaurants and twelve bars that offer heart-healthy, vegan, and gluten-free menu selections are all at your choosing.
- With 235 rooms, 12 suites, villas, 15,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, and endless tropical group function spaces, Casa de Campo is the perfect fit for your next wellness meeting!