Just as it is throughout the resort, the philosophy of the Naples Grande Beach Resort meetings services staff is “The answer is yes, what is the question?”
A full menu of options means that each meeting or event can be customized based on preference and budget. Meeting planners love the choice of 32 meeting rooms with 13 break-out rooms, seven of which feature Gulf views and natural light from floor-to-ceiling windows. Royal Palm Ballroom accommodates up to 1,660 guests in an expansive and flexible space. Orchid Ballrooms offer a more intimate setting for smaller conferences and Vista Ballroom is ideal for social gatherings with accommodations for up to 500 and breezy views of the pool deck below. A pre-function area is ideal for receptions and event registration and there are indoor and outdoor options that allow planners to adjust to weather conditions and preferences.
The resort’s recent $3 million renovation brings the latest technologies to the space, including the following:
- Customizable digital signage outside each meeting room.
- Digital reader boards with daily event listings wayfinding maps.
- Improved portable microphone system for better output.
- Additional access points, for increased Wi-Fi coverage.
- Cellphone charging stations available in the main foyer.
- Entire property has been refreshed within the last year.