Royal Sonesta New Orleans
New Orleans, Louisiana
In the heart of the French Quarter
In the heart of the French Quarter, award-winning Royal Sonesta New Orleans offers the best of the Big Easy all under one roof in a resort-style setting. Walking distance to world-famous attractions, the hotel has 483 newly renovated guest rooms and is a hub of authentic jazz and refined Southern design, creating an experience unlike any other. The hotel is home to several dining and entertainment venues, and 20,000 square feet of meeting and special event space, in addition to world-class amenities.
Their team takes care of all the details by providing a dedicated convention services and catering team, as well as accommodation options for any conference. This includes:
- 483 renovated guestrooms, including 36 suites
- More than 20,000 square feet of flexible event space can host up to 500 guests
- The newly renovated 5,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom, divisible into two sections.
- Unique outdoor venue options that include a courtyard and terrace, which may be accessed through meeting space
- Meeting concierge services that ensure your meeting details are in place, from initial room set up through handling last minute updates
- Option for a VIP Bourbon Street box seat with the Bourbon Balcony Hospitality Suite, a favorite for groups and hospitality functions. This suite has space for a reception accommodating 10 to 175 people with a panoramic view of one of the most storied streets in the world!
- Exclusive private event options with The Jazz Playhouse and Restaurant R’evolution, guaranteed to wow guests at your group events
- Complimentary wireless internet in each guest room, along with all meeting spaces and public space
- Outdoor heated pool, tropical courtyard, covered parking garage with valet, concierge services and 24-hour fitness room
Dining & Entertainment Venues
- Restaurant R’evolution: Under the guidance of renowned Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto, the award-winning innovative eatery presents imaginative reinterpretations of classic Creole and Cajun cuisine in a setting that blends antique architectural details of grand French Quarter homes with contemporary accents.
- Desire Oyster Bar: A casual restaurant on world-famous Bourbon Street, Desire features a raw oyster bar where expert shuckers prepare fresh Gulf oysters and is open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- The Jazz Playhouse: Offering live music, cocktails and small plates nightly, this jazz club features New Orleans’ greatest jazz talents alongside international music legends in a luxurious and intimate venue.
Royal Sonesta New Orleans is located in the heart of the French Quarter, 16 miles from Louis Armstrong International Airport and steps from world-famous Mississippi Riverfront, restaurants, shops and historic sites that include: Jackson Square, French Market, Royal Street shopping, Woldenberg Park, and more.
Royal Sonesta New Orleans makes lasting impressions with an unbeatable staff, and an incredible location within an indescribable city. Long story short, it’s nothing short of magic.