Sanctuary. The New Spirit of Luxury.
One of the most coveted boutique properties in the Valley of the Sun, Sanctuary Camelback Mountain, clings to the rugged north slope of its namesake mountain. Intimate and sophisticated, as favored by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, the hotel welcomes groups seeking a tranquil environment well above the day-to-day fray.
Sanctuary Spa is an indoor/outdoor Asian-inspired spa which offers 14 treatment rooms, a meditation garden, shaded 25-yard outdoor lap pool, therapeutic Watsu immersion pool, and a state-of-the art fitness centre with movement studio. Troon Golf provides our guests with the finest golf experiences in the valley. Troon North, We-Ko-Pa, Talking Stick, Eagle Mountain and Phoenician Golf Clubs are a few of our favorites. Several of the golf clubs are within 5 – 20 minutes from our resort. Elements’ sophisticated yet casual setting sets the stage for a one-of-a-kind experience.
As Executive Chef of Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Beau MacMillan leads his staff with a singular passion for allowing the flavors of each ingredient in his Cuisine stand out. This philosophy is evident in his innovative seasonal menus that change monthly, focusing on fresh, local ingredients procured from a network of artisans and organic farmers. MacMillan has cooked at the James Beard house and for Bon Appetit Magazine in New York and has won national acclaim, as winning chef of the food network’s Iron Chef America television show.
Experience Wellness at your Next Meeting
- Tranquil indoor and outdoor settings with spectacular mountain vistas ideal for private meetings and events
- 109 luxurious casitas & suites and 8 spacious private villas for the ultimate relaxation and renewal
- Award-winning spa with 12 indoor/outdoor treatment rooms – group special rates available
- Fresh and healthy customized menus prepared by executive celebrity Chef Beau MacMillan’s culinary team
- Movement studio offering daily classes lead by wellness specialists, state-of-the-art fitness center and refreshing lap pool
- Unique group activities available such as sunrise hikes, paddleboard yoga, jeep tours and nearby Scottsdale attractions