Presiding over the most famous beach in the world, ‘Alohilani is an award winning resort with an awe inspiring design that pays homage to Hawaii’s rich cultural heritage. Opened in May of 2018 after a 130 million dollar re-development, the resort is an oasis of tranquility with a modern and authentic vibe. ‘Alohilani was voted among the Top 25 Resorts in Hawaii for 2021 by Conde Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards, and has been recognized in 2019, 2020 & 2021 by the Stella Awards with Top Hotel recognition for Excellence in Meetings, Best Hotel & Resort, Design & Décor and Event Space.
- Your Destination For Workouts, Yoga, Spa Treatments And Successful Meetings – Stay fit and look your best, all while staying productive in our newly renovated meeting spaces.
- Our Waikiki Beach resort offers guests complimentary access to the exceptional Island Club and Spa.
- The eucalyptus-infused chilled towels and fully appointed locker rooms create an immersive, relaxing and invigorating experience for attendees.
- Enjoy a variety of fitness classes such as Hula, Mat Pilates, Zumba, Sunset Yoga and Aqua Fit and their salt-water SWELL Infinity Pool Deck – which is also the perfect venue for a unique and memorable group reception.
- Rare for resorts in Oahu, we also offer complimentary access to our two tennis courts and batting cages.