With over 13,000 square feet of versatile meeting and special event space, Harrah’s North Kansas City can accommodate receptions and gatherings as large as 900 and as intimidate as a private business meeting for six. Whether your program requires rooms for breakout sessions and exhibits, a large group seminar, an exquisite banquet, or all three, we have flexible space that can be arranged to meet your specific needs:
- Conveniently located near the hotel entrance, the Convention Center isset apart from the casino, ensuring privacy as well as accessibility.
- At 9,792 square feet, the Nevada Ballroom can be divided into as many as five rooms that can accommodate a variety of activities. The Ballroom has the capacity for up to 550 guests for a banquet and up to 900 for a theater style presentation.
- Separated, the Reno, Vegas and Tahoe rooms provide numerous options for breakout sessions, banquets or reception. The Nevada Ballroom offers a 2,500 square-foot pre-function area that can be used for event registration and pre-event receptions, as an exhibit hall or for networking breaks.
- For a mid-sized meeting or smaller gathering, the Windsor Room offers 2,760 square feet that will comfortably accommodate up to 150 theater style presentation or 120 for a banquet.
- When you need a quiet place to work or a spot for a staff or board meeting, take advantage of the 728-square-foot Laughlin room or the exclusive 416-square-foot Executive Boardroom, with capacities of 25 and 16 guests, respectively.