Hotel Commonwealth Boston
Best of Boston
In a hotel that is thoroughly Boston in all the right ways, Hotel Commonwealth blends urban vibrance with the ultimate in unscripted hospitality to create a bold definition of luxury right in Kenmore Square. Overlooking Fenway Park, but not any detail, an expansive and flexible design unfolds as part of its recent $50 million expansion, with two stories of glass framing a remarkable vantage point on city hubs. Combine this with a staff that consistently receives accolades for being unobtrusively attentive, and it’s clear – Hotel Commonwealth offers every element to start your Boston-based meeting off in a brilliant and brand new way. Guest rooms feature luxurious accommodations with over 500 square feet of living space and views of either historic Commonwealth Avenue or Fenway Park. Guest rooms also feature one king bed or two queen beds, wrapped in luxurious linens, along with a large sitting area and a spacious writing desk. Entertainment and amenities include a 48-inch Smart televisions with Google Chromecast, Apotheke amenities, and luxury robes.
· Complimentary in-room high speed internet access and Wi-Fi capability
· Complimentary use of the Fitness Center
· Complimentary morning newspaper (international newspapers upon request)
· Complimentary turndown upon request.
· Complimentary in-town, morning car service, by appointment and based on availability.