- Features 174 rooms with handcrafted Bahraini woodwork and decorative art
- All rooms have panoramic views of the gardens or ocean and feature private balconies, terraces or patios complete with loungers, couches or daybeds
- Guests can choose from rooms in the main building, summerhouses or independent residences
- Rooms in the main building including king and double rooms and 5 ocean suites will be available at opening with Summerhouses, Royal Residences and Royal Penthouse following by the end of the year
- Three and four-bedroom royal residences offer up to eight adults and two children privacy and supreme luxury
- Two-bedroom Royal Penthouse is the epitome of luxury and features a stunning live/work space and amazing views
Indoor and outdoor meeting spaces will be able to accommodate more than 400 people and Talise, Jumeirah’s own brand, will eventually offer a wide range of signature treatments from a destination Spa, sitting in its own wing.